2022 Practice Schedule.
Cost and Registration
There will be separate sign-ups for Pre-Season (Spring Camp and Sunday Flag Football) and Regular Season.
1. Pre-Season cost is $25 to cover insurance costs. All forms and waivers must be complete prior to participating in these events. (Note: Once filled out, these forms will auto-populate on subsequent sign-ups, requiring only another signature.)
2. Regular season cost per player payable to Eagles Football is TBA (includes insurance and uniform that they will keep). Registration for Regular season will be open by the end of March. A payment plan will be available for those who choose. Payment in full must be made in full and all required forms and waivers completed prior to the first practice on July 11th.
3. A mandatory parent/son training session on what it means to be an Eagles Football player will be required for all players (past and present) to ensure uniform understanding of expectations and allow Q&A. The date of this session will be posted in the summer.
4. We will sell the helmets and pads that the team owns at discount, offering first to the families who participated last year. The hope would be that our team would develop a yearly "equipment swap meet" in which people can buy and sell equipment as they are finishing, joining, or changing sizes. We will be using this revenue to purchase practice equipment including a sled, dummies, practice balls, and game balls.
We are excited about the season and look forward to being together again soon. Go Eagles!
- Eagles Football Committee
The Registration "Augusta Eagles Varsity Football" is not currently available.
No news currently found.
WE LOVE NEW PLAYERS! Do you have a son who would like to play Football? Click here to learn how to register for the team!